Biodynamic rebalancing helps people come back into natural balance with their physical, mental, and spiritual compounds so they can again blissfully enjoy their essential unity of body, mind and soul.
It is for those who wish to understand the magic and mysteries of the body, as well as the physical and emotional holding patterns that keep us from enjoying a natural, balanced life. It is for everyone who is genuinely interested in transformative bodywork and especially for those who would like to make it a profession and become a practitioner.
I teach the art of deep Myo fascial release through different techniques and deep connective tissue strokes, as well as Joint-mobilization techniques (Tragering), assisted yoga stretches (Ayurvedic/Thai origin), breath work, Neo Reichian body-types, body-reading and movement education.
In a training, (or course), students practise and experience session exchanges with each other.
Through professional guidance and coaching, students develop a much closer relationship with their own body and gain the necessary skills to work successfully with other people and their needs.
- centering and grounding techniques.
- opening to deeper and fuller breath.
- presence through sensitivity of touch (conscious touch).
- Myo-fascial massage stroke techniques - how to gain the most effect with the least effort.
- joint-mobilization (tragering).
- assisted yoga stretches.
- using your body as a healing instument.
- working on the extrinsic and intrinsic muscles (core muscles).
- working with pain (bad backs, stiff necks, aching joints etc.
- relatedness of physical & psychological holding patterns and their release.
- working with emotional / traumatic release.
- form and presence: "being in your 'hara' center", and using your session as a meditation for you and your client.
- creating a session according to your client's primary needs.
- body-reading and intiution.
- communication skills : meeting a client / how to relate verbally with your client in the most effective and understanding way.
- Integrating deep tissue work with gentle rocking, rolling movements, and assisted stretches.
Benefits of participation:
- for those who are interested in a professional career.
- for those who like to begin exploring 'conscious touch' and skillful massage.
- masseurs, bodyworkers, therapists, trainers, wishing to expand their skills and deepen their experience.
- developement of your intiution and body awareness.
- anyone wishing to understand pain and stress in the body-mind structure and re-discover the ways of releasing and transforming them.