Biodynamic rebalancing helps people come back into natural balance with their physical, mental, and spiritual compounds so they can again blissfully enjoy their essential unity of body, mind and soul.
It is for those who wish to better understand the magic, wisdom, and mysteries of the body, as well as the physical and emotional holding patterns that keep us from enjoying a natural, balanced life. It is for everyone who is genuinely interested in transformative bodywork and especially for those who would like to make it a profession and become a practitioner.
I teach the art of deep Myo fascial release through deep connective tissue strokes, Joint-mobilization techniques (Tragering), assisted yoga stretches of Ayurvedic/Thai origin, and breath work.
In a training/course, students practise and experience session exchanges with each other.
Through professional guidance and coaching, students develop a much closer relationship with their own body and gain the necessary skills to work successfully with other people and their needs.
- centering and grounding techniques.
- opening to deeper and fuller breath.
- presence through sensitivity of touch (conscious touch).
- Myo-fascial massage stroke techniques – how to gain the most effect with the least effort.
- joint-mobilization (tragering).
- assisted yoga stretches.
- using your body as a healing instument.
- working on the extrinsic and intrinsic muscles (core muscles).
- working with (chronic) pain (bad backs, stiff necks, aching joints etc.)
- relatedness of physical & psychological/emotional/traumatic holding patterns and their release.
- form and presence: “being in your ‘hara’ center”, and using your session as a meditation for you and your client.
- creating a session according to your client’s primary needs.
- body-reading and intuition.
- communication skills : meeting a client / how to relate verbally with your client in the most effective and understanding way.
- Integrating deep tissue work with gentle rocking, rolling movements, and assisted stretches.
Benefits of participation:
- for those who are interested in a freelance professional career.
- for those who like to begin exploring ‘conscious touch’ and skill full bodywork.
- for masseurs, body-workers, therapists, trainers, yoga teachers, wishing to expand their understanding and widen their experience.
- development of your intuition and body awareness.
- anyone wishing to understand pain and stress in the body-mind structure and to learn techniques for their release and transformation.
- “Learning Bio Dynamic Rebalancing from Rasal has been a very intense and powerful experience. Rasal has a wonderful approach of teaching the art and knack in a way which is very simple to follow, and this helped me to cultivate my awareness and meditation while touching bodies deeply. Having no prior experience in massage and touching, I was pleasantly astonished the way this work has unfolded for me. Rasal has not only shared bodywork but also a great deal of insights in meditation which inspire me to understand more and share my love through touching. Rasal is a very non serious trainer and makes every moment in the training light and lovely. Instead of forcing participants to follow his tradition he encourages everyone to innovate and grow. Being very spontaneous and sharing the best of his experiences, he lovingly takes the participants on a journey of creativity and health. I would highly recommend his trainings to every individual interested in health and spiritual growth.” – Floyd D’Silva December 2011
- “Rasal’s Bio Dynamic Rebalancing course not only leaves you with a skill that is both beautiful and valuable, it also provides an experience which is fun, profound and life affirming. I can’t recommend it highly enough, it is worth every penny.” – Rory Higham Jan. 2016
- “Rasaljis spirit and knowledge is amazing, my body melted completely into the received body work. Deeply healing, highly recommend ♥️ thanks a lot!” – Rike Breyer Jan 2018
- “I thought i was just coming to assist for another massage training… One more bodywork training is over. Every time it feels like I know it all already. And every time it goes deeper and deeper, once again crushing all the ideas I had of myself, digging out memories, feelings and energies I didn’t even know I was carrying… Watching other people’s masks and armour break down or fall off, giving space to very raw, fragile and vulnerable beings to emerge and see the daylight after many years in the jail of endless expectations, projections and conditioning. How to live with all these discoveries? How to accept, love and heal all those wounds and shadows, that decided to show up? How to make first steps without these concrete walls of life-long defence mechanisms? How to break free from all this? How to be???? Like the birth of a child, it is not always a ‘pretty’ and painless sight. But just like in birth, I keep reminding myself that all this ‘mess’ is part of the miracle of life unfolding in front of my eyes. Thank you, Rasalji Antar, for holding this space for us so beautifully, for midwifing each and every one of us with so much patience, wisdom and love… Now, time to rest, let those wet, raw wings dry in the sun, spread them wide, and fly high!!! Love you, beautiful beings! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Ludmilla December 2018
- “Wonderful experience of our temple called body.” – John Britto
- The course with Rasal was truly incredible from at all levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. I came in with zero background in bodywork or massage and walked out of the course with the skills, and confidence to begin working with customers at high paying rates. The type of bodywork that Rasal is teaching is transformational both for the person receiving the massage and for the person giving. Each session is an opportunity to let go of old stories and narratives that enslave us to the illusion of separation. Learning biodynamic rebalancing as a spiritual path of inner transformation, as Rasal teaches it, is a beautiful gift that can be lovingly shared with others and that can help heal old traumas that are stored and manifest in the body as pain. Furthermore, Rasal was a fantastic personal support for my partner and I as we were having an extremely turbulent time throughout the training. Working on trauma through the body can bring up heavy emotions, some of which my partner and were not fully prepared to handle. Rasal made that process a lot smoother for us by holding space impeccably for our turbulence and drama. His presence and guidance helped us to connect, it helped clear the air for us to receive his teachings and learn to work, and it helped us experience what kinds of things can be triggered in a session when doing deep release.Thank you Rasal this new tool, I am happy to be bringing this light with me wherever I go and I am eager and excited to continue to develop my skills and intuition as I continue to walk this healing path.Thank you for your guidance guruji Rasal!Danny Cabrera Jan.2020
“When it comes to my experience about this course…I didn’t plan to do any more courses when it comes to massage but I can say with all of my heart how grateful I am for the events that toke place & that I happen to do this course. I am super grateful for all of that happened. It has been beautiful experience for me. Big thanks for you Rasal , for your skills, wisdom & all that playful, pure energy that you was sharing with us . The love was big..( I probably would not do the course I didn’t feel so much love from you, haha). Thank you guys & assistants for sharing nice and meaningful moments together & for that connection we experienced together. This has been also very beautiful for me. This course has been life changing because it changed my way of doing massage & I surely tapped into my higher creative self & I am ready to share my best. So let’s celebrate this lifeeeeeee Thank you.”
Veronica January 2020
- Rasal Antar is a very special man in all aspects.To be being with his is very good at this type of bodywork.His many years of experience is really inspiring to learn from.His teaching are strict and he takes it very seriously and he want his students to do the same. This is not a bullshit course if you follow Rasal’s teachings,you have a new professional skill under your belt.I have done that, I now I am practitioner of the Biodynamic Rebalancing bodywork.Even if the classes are serious but Rasal gives a lot of himself and his experiences.He is willing to share his daily routines of meditation, which is something that I have now adopted to my daily life.This course is challenging because you take the same ride as your future clients will do.But fun course to do and so inspiring. In a way it is a life changing experience.I recommend this training if you are interested in massage and bodywork./ Lars Jan 2020