A Bio Dynamic Rebalancing session is a deeply relaxing, and rejuvenating experience for your body and soul. Enjoying an altered state of consciousness and wellbeing are only few aspects that one feels during and after a session..
More possible benefits:
- general stress reduction,
- dissolve of Myo fascial/muscular spasm, contractions and toxins,
- relief from chronic pain (back, knee, neck, migraine, sciatica)
greater freedom of movement,
- more vitality, energy, strength and resilience,
- regained sense of wholeness, wellness, feeling more ‘at home” in the body,
- feeling more grounded, centered, connected,
- integration of core muscles in various physical performances,
- enhanced functioning of the visceral organs,
- deeper sleep, improved blood circulation / restored energy flow,
- a possible discharge of old physical/psychological holding patterns or habits,
- possible release of withheld emotions or trauma,
- better alignment, (more upright/straight body posture).
more clarity, more body-awareness.
- “Learning Bio Dynamic Rebalancing from Rasal has been a very intense and powerful experience. Rasal has a wonderful approach of teaching the art and knack in a way which is very simple to follow, and this helped me to cultivate my awareness and meditation while touching bodies deeply. Having no prior experience in massage and touching, I was pleasantly astonished the way this work has unfolded for me. Rasal has not only shared bodywork but also a great deal of insights in meditation which inspire me to understand more and share my love through touching. Rasal is a very non serious trainer and makes every moment in the training light and lovely. Instead of forcing participants to follow his tradition he encourages everyone to innovate and grow. Being very spontaneous and sharing the best of his experiences, he lovingly takes the participants on a journey of creativity and health. I would highly recommend his trainings to every individual interested in health and spiritual growth.” – Floyd D’Silva
- “Rasal’s Bio Dynamic Rebalancing course not only leaves you with a skill that is both beautiful and valuable, it also provides an experience which is fun, profound and life affirming. I can’t recommend it highly enough, it is worth every penny.” – Rory Higham
- “Rasaljis spirit and knowledge is amazing, my body melted completely into the received body work. Deeply healing, highly recommend ♥️ thanks a lot!” – Rike Breyer
- “I thought i was just coming for a massage training… One more Rebalancing training is over. Every time it feels like I know it all already. And every time it goes deeper and deeper, once again crushing all the ideas I had of myself, digging out memories, feelings and energies I didn’t even know I was carrying… Watching other people’s masks and armour break and fall off, giving space to very raw, fragile and vulnerable beings to emerge and see the daylight after many years in the jail of endless expectations, projections and conditioning. How to live with all these discoveries? How to accept, love and heal all those wounds and shadows, that decided to show up? How to make first steps without these concrete walls of life-long defence mechanisms? How to break free from all this? How to be???? Like the birth of a child, it is not always a ‘pretty’ and painless sight. But just like in birth, I keep reminding myself that all this ‘mess’ is part of the miracle of life unfolding in front of my eyes. Thank you, Rasalji Antar, for holding this space for us so beautifully, for midwifing each and every one of us with so much patience, wisdom and love… Now, time to rest, let those wet, raw wings dry in the sun, spread them wide, and fly high!!! Love you, beautiful beings! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
P.S. Oh, forgot to mention, I’m talking here about ‘just’ a massage training, So in addition to this hell of a journey deep within, you walk out of the training as a new born bodyworker/ massage therapist.” – Ludmila Shepina (5 times assistant)
- “Wonderful experience of our temple called body.” – John Britto